April 11, 2024

New Console Ends Hiatus

I haven't been posting game results as of late largely because I moved up to the PS5 console back in November, and most of my time was dedicated to creating classic rosters to use for MLB The Show 23. This is first version of the series I've purchased since the fabled MLBTS 20. Along with creating new content, I am also more involved in creating videos and livestreaming games on my YouTube channel in order to promote my classic roster projects.

The Sensational 70s all-decade set was the first classic roster that I released in January of this year, and I have documented some of the action on my new "Livestream" page where you can find my latest livestreamed games and a link to my playlist of other video highlights and games for this classic 70s season. I also created an all 80s decade set called the Electrifying 80s which I will feature later on.

I plan on finishing my all-time playoffs as I'll be carrying that over to the new console. I started the all-time playoff on MLB The Show 19 back in May of 2020 playing the entire regular season on the PS4, and began the playoffs on MLB The Show 20. Now, the plan is to complete the playoffs with MLB The Show 23 on the PS5. I am bound and determined to finish this season as this odyssey moves into its fourth calendar year.

I do plan to get back to some blogging at some point and wrap up that all-time playoff, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment